Friday, December 5, 2008

We Needed a Change! Funny Obama Baby Clothes

Little Characters, my online store, has funny T-shirts, onesies, and bibs for infants and toddlers with my original design of a happy baby in a diaper with the message, "Thanks, America - I Needed a Change!" I think it's a fun way to celebrate Obama's victory without gloating: it might even make conservatives smile.

Click any picture to go straight to that product. Feel free to browse the Political section, too. Every design I draw is available with a variety of skin tones, hair and eye colors. All the baby clothes cost under $20 and if you purchase them soon, they'll be on time for you to give an original, inexpensive Christmas gift.





1 comment:

Virginia Janet said...

How funny..! I would like to get that onesie. For my baby boy.