Sunday, December 21, 2008

My First President Onesies for the Inauguration

What's your Obama Baby wearing to celebrate on January 20th? My online store, Little Characters, has a great collection of Political designs for infant and toddler T-shirts, onesies, and bibs.

The newest message I've added to my political drawings is My First President. It seems like a natural choice since I have so many designs like My First Hanukkah and My First New Year. Of course, my husband teased me about it when he saw the new designs. He said that holidays like Rosh Hashana and Christmas are events, so it makes sense for me to have designs for babies in honor of those events. He was careful to clarify for me that a president is not actually an event. Thanks, honey! ;D

Event or not, Obama is a big deal. And I think there are a lot of parents out there who are glad that their babies and toddlers get to start out life as tiny Americans with an inspiring leader. Technically, my son's first president was George Bush. But since I took him with me to vote, Barack will be the first person he'll be able to see become president. I have a lot of hope for what we can all become with Barack Obama guiding us.

Click on either of the pictures below, and you'll be taken straight to the store. These particular pictures feature onesies, but you can buy T-shirts, onesies, or bibs for your little Democrat for under $20 and you never have to worry if something is in stock because it's printed to order.



No comments: