Monday, December 22, 2008

Obama Baby Onesies for the Inauguration

Little Characters,, my online store, has a great selection of Political onesies, T-shirts, and bibs for your Little Democrat.

What will your Obama Baby be wearing on January 20th? Click on any of the pictures below and you can buy an adorable onesie for the inauguration. It's a whole lot cuter than a bumper sticker!


Only $18.99! Choose from several skin tones and hair and eye colors for every design.

Your choice of white, pink, or blue onesie. T-shirts are also available in pastel yellow.

You can email me at drawnbyk@gmail.com and I'll write the message of your choice on any design for free.

At 17 months old, I don't think my son qualifies as a baby anymore. Honestly, I don't really think he's a toddler either, because he doesn't toddle anymore: he runs! But he will be wearing one of my T-shirts when Obama is sworn in. I want to do something special to celebrate with him, but I haven't come up with any ideas yet. Please write a comment if you have any suggestions! :D

No comments: