Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Future Is Looking Brighter for Obama Babies

Little Characters, my online store, has great T-shirts, onesies, and bibs for the littlest Obama supporters. These baby and toddler clothes will inspire all of us to keep hoping. They feature the Obama logo with a little kid crawling on the red and white path toward the rising sun with the words, "My Future Is Looking Brighter".

The night Obama won the election was such a happy one for so many of us. I really like the words in this design, because I don't expect Obama to magically fix everything for us, but things already do feel better to me. What I expect is that things will gradually improve for all of us - including my little son. It feels good to focus on what America can become and my clothing designs are a small way to carry that positive message.

Click any picture to go straight to that product. Feel free to browse the Political section, too. I've tried to give you lots of options for each drawing, so you'll find several message choices and, as always, a good variety of skin tones and hair and eye colors.



No comments: